If I agree to the terms of this agreement, I will check the box on the registration/membership page indicating my acceptance of this agreement in its entirety. If I do not agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement, I will not check the box and I will not proceed with the registration process for the membership.
1) I agree to assume and retain all of my investment risk and hold harmless MarketCycle™ Wealth Management, LLC (also known as MarketCycle™ Wealth REPORT, or MarketCycle™), its employees, owners, shareholders, directors, officers, agents and assigns from any and all damages, claims and liability including any portfolio losses. The publisher presents research and a model portfolio but does not recommend that anyone use this as their sole investment strategy or source because it does not take into account the particular objectives, restrictions, tax and financial profile or other needs of any specific client or potential client or subscriber. I understand that subscribers are expected to make their own investment decisions without reliance on this material. I will use common sense, consult with any necessary additional professionals before making any investment decisions and realize that all investment decisions should be specific to the individual and the individual’s objectives and financial conditions. I understand that past results are no guarantee of future results. Any forward looking statements or forecasts are based on assumptions and actual results may vary from any such statements and forecasts. I will not enter into a trade with money that I, or my clients, cannot afford to lose and I understand the inherent risk involved with investing. Risk cannot be eliminated. I understand that all tax decisions that result from accessing or using the membership are strictly my own. No reliance should be placed on any statements or forecasts when making an investment decision. All data and analysis is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. MarketCycle may deny, discontinue or change the membership, or its availability, at any time.
2) The laws of the United States shall govern as to the interpretation, validity and effect of these Terms of Service and as to any dispute or claim based on member’s use. Any dispute between the parties that results in litigation shall be exclusively held in the Courts of the home-office, hometown and state of MarketCycle Wealth Management, LLC.
3) The works of authorship contained herein including but not limited to all data, design, text, images and charts or other data compilations or collective works are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by MarketCycle Wealth Management, LLC. Material from this website may not be modified, copied, re-posted, abstracted, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent of MarketCycle Wealth Management, LLC.
4) After the free trial period, access to information is only available to paid members. Members are billed yearly and all membership periods are non-refundable. Members may cancel future membership renewal terms by canceling directly with PayPal and by contacting us in writing before the membership renewal date. Access to member pages are permitted by a single individual from their individual computer or tablet IP address. Member pages are encrypted with IP computer and password tracking and copyright infringement technologies and the sharing of passwords or content will result in breach of contract and the termination of our relationship at the next yearly renewal date. Passwords are not to be shared. Terminated members will not be able to renew their membership. Investment professionals must remember their fiduciary responsibilities.
5) MarketCycle is a Registered Investment Advisor and has a fiduciary responsibility toward its clients and members.
6) I understand that MarketCycle Wealth Management, LLC will own, buy and sell, on behalf of its clients, securities discussed in member areas and members must be aware of any possible conflict of interest.
7) MarketCycle Wealth Management, LLC cannot be held responsible or liable for the timely arrival of any alerts or any other alert service.
8) I acknowledge that MarketCycle Wealth REPORT does not give individual investment advice to members and it does not offer to buy or sell any securities.
9) I understand that the following words are legally trademarked: MarketCycle Marketcycle marketcycle market-cycle
10) I agree to pay the membership fees and any charges incurred in connection with the membership (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. I understand that all charges will be automatically billed to my credit card at the beginning of my membership and renewal periods until I cancel the service and I further understand and agree that there will be no refunds on existing membership terms and that I will not be entitled to prorated refunds of any payments.
11) These Terms of Service contains the final and entire agreement regarding the use of membership.